The life and happens of Andy, Stephanie, Kaylee and Colton!
1John 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

Countdown to 5!

Lilypie 5th Birthday Ticker

Countdown to 1!

Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Pregnancy Update

Hello all I am in the final weeks of my crazy pregnancy and as any other DR visit I have new info. I am on weekly visits and NST at the Dr office. An NST is a non stress test, basically they hook my up to a fetal monitor to check the baby's status. I always have to go to Banner Gateway (our hospital) ever Thursday for a NST and a Bio Ultra sound, it is an ultrasound that checks for fluid and growth. I also found out that I am over 1cm and about 60% effaced, completely normal for my hypertension and second pregnancy. Other than that I am to be resting with my feet up or laying down as my DR says 95% of the day. He has been very reasonable about bed rest knowing that I have Kaylee and get bored very easily. I have been very tired but that has a lot to do with the hypertension. Well that is the story I will try and add some pictures in the next couple of days.

1 comment:

BusyMommy said...

NST...Sounds stressful. We are praying.